Saturday, May 8, 2010

Address Labels

Hello All! Things are busy, and I am ready for a slow down. I've got a pile of coupons scattered across the table, a stack of books, and I can barely see my kitchen table. I will say though there is a vase of beautiful tulips and gerber daisies in the middle of the table, which makes looking at the mess a little more bearable. With that said, I haven't had much time to track down any deals the past few weeks. I take that back, I did find an awesome snapfish deal on 5x7 photo books that I snagged, but I didn't have time to blog about it. I did feel a little guilty though not telling you.

Here is a great deal though: You can get 48 address labels for FREE at Pear Tree. They're not your plain Jane labels either. They have really cute designs (much better than the one's I use that St. Jude's sends me because I sent them a pitiful $5. I quickly take them out of the envelope and throw the sad story away now because I know it will only end in tears.) More information than you needed, now back to the deal.

Here's how to get your free labels:
Go to here to peartree's website.
Choose your labels. You can get 24 of the large labels or 48 of the regular size
Use the code MOMSDAY10 at checkout
Get labels for absolutely free even next day shipping is free. You don't even have to enter payment info.
*word of warning though, the site seems to be overloaded and loading very slowly at times. I had to submit the code about 3 times because it continued to say it was invalid. It eventually worked though.

No comments:

Post a Comment