Friday, March 26, 2010

Harris Teeter Triples!


With the help of my husband, Luke, I finally got my coupons organized by setting up a coupon notebook. I was thrilled to see those little coupons so neatly arranged and categorized. Maybe now I could make sense of it all and actually put them to good use. Much to my delight, Harris Teeter just happened to start triple coupons a few days later. It was like a small reward for the work put into organizing the notebook, and boy did it pay off! I went to Harris Teeter on day one of the triples and got some great deals. I especially loved knowing that I actually got some things for free! My total before coupons was $69 and after was $29. This resulted in a coupon high. I went back the next day to finish my shopping. I again saved $40 with coupons. It's amazing what a little organizing can do. If you are clipping coupons but haven't quite been able to maximize their use, like me, I highly recommend finding an organizing system that works for you. It's well worth it! I know there are others out there that are much better and more experienced at this than me. I would love to hear your tips. Feel free to post and share.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love this blog :D Quick question, what do you use for your coupon notebook? I REALLY need to start keeping coupons instead of just cutting them out when I am getting ready to go shopping. Thanks!! :D

    ReplyDelete