Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My deals of the day


I hit up Harris Teeter today after work for some triple coupon shopping. I was happy with the result. I have to confess though that I found myself getting upset at the people that had shopped before me and cleared the shelves of some of the items that were the best deals. I mean today was the first day of triples, and they were already out of many of the items I wanted. I'll be honest, I'm just a little jealous that I'm not a stay at home mom who could have gone this morning. All is good though! I'll check back when I'm off on Friday to see if they restocked. I walked away paying $27 for $73 worth of groceries. Definitely going to come in under my weekly grocery budget for this week. WOOT, WOOT!

2 comments:

  1. i went at noon and they were out!!! I went to my mom's and they were out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad, I am a stay-at-home mom and even when I get there at 9am they're usually out of the best deals. I think there are some hard-core shoppers that must go at 6am!

    ReplyDelete