Saturday, April 24, 2010

Triple Coupons This Week!!!

A friend passed along some great information to me. Harris Teeter will be doing triple coupons starting on Wednesday! I haven't confirmed this with the store, but I've seen it mentioned on a few sites that seem to be in the know. Go ahead and get your coupons in order and get set for some savings. I love stocking up on items during triple coupons that way I already have it when it's not on sale. So, if you don't regularly get the Sunday paper, you may want to pick one up tomorrow. You can also check out Coupons.com and print them at home. Remember that even ones that say "do not double or triple" may still be tripled depending on the bar code. Look back at my previous post about this if you want more information.

2 comments:

  1. Lowe's food is having triple coupons until tomorrow! I went tonight and spent $106, saved $60! Just thought I would let you know :D

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Renee. Glad you were able to get such good deals.

    ReplyDelete