Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Consignment Sales


I for one love a good consignment sale. The way kids grow so quickly, it's hard for me to justify buying Nathan new clothes at full price. I think I've actually only bought Nathan a few pieces of clothing new since he was born. Most of his clothes come from consignment sales/stores or grandma (I even had to tell her not to buy him more). I found this website, Consignment mommies, that keeps track of all of the consignment sales in your area. You can just type in the city and state and get the info and websites for each sale all in one place. Good to know right?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention Thrifty Mama! We are a growing site (just me and my mom) and we appreciate the linkage!!

    Happy Consigning!!
    - Chrissy, Head Consignment Mommies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy, it looks like great website. Thanks for making it happen and good luck!

    ReplyDelete