Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fruits of my labor



I was super excited to have found a berry farm nearby. This morning I headed out early to embark on this new adventure (I had never been to a berry farm). I gathered and ate a few, gathered and ate a few until I had 3 lbs. of blackberries and 3lbs of blueberries. I'm going to freeze some of the blueberries and on Monday I'm making jam (another first) with the blackberries. I wanted to share a great blueberry coblerry pie. It tastes amazing! I made my own press in crust that you can find the recipe for here. I then used this recipe on Alicia's Homemaking for the pie. Mmm good! Okay....I'm going to go have a piece now.

2 comments:

  1. I will definately try this receipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Glad you enjoyed the recipe!!! :D
    Aren't berry farms the best?
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete